Monday, July 7, 2008

FOR SALE - Dainichi Showa

Showa A is my Dainichi Showa that comes with Dainichi Certificate of Authentication.

Showa B is the All Japan Grand Champion 2006.

I am offering showa A but not showa B because I am only using showa B as a reference/comparison.

Both Showa A & B are bred by Dainichi Koi Farm in Ojiya City.
Koi A was born in year 2005 and now it measures about 65 cm in June, 2008 at the age of 3.
As for koi B, the koi is about 84cm at the age of 6 worth a few million Yen.

The reason why I posted the photo of koi B because I see a lot of similarities between koi A and koi B. Please do not get me wrong, I am not claiming that they are exactly the same but the overall pattern is almost identical especially when koi A becomes more matured and the sumi pattern appears more prominently.

Showa B has won 2nd prize in Malaysia Koi Show 2008 in 65BU showa category lost to my own male showa 65cm 1st prize that eventually won Adult Champion. This showa B at the time of the koi show was not as finished as the Adult Champion because the sumi is still far from finished.This does not mean this 2nd prize showa is not as good as the 1st prize showa.

However, I see a lot of potentials ahead for this showa B. With nice body shape, high sumi quality that blends well with the hi pattern, good bloodline, and reasonable growth rate, I personally think that this koi will be a great koi in two to three years time. At the age of three, it has already started winning 2nd prize(65cm) and I am quite certain that it will win more major prizes if nothing goes wrong with this fish. At this point in time, this is the best Showa I have to offer. Do not miss this chance to own a living jewel like this.

Sex: Female

Size: 66cm

Age: Sansai (3 years old)

Price: RM32,000.00

No comments: